As 2014 comes to an end, take a moment to reflect on all you’ve accomplished over the year. Congratulate yourself for the little changes you made to improve your health and well-being. Maybe you started walking regularly, maybe you’ve been adding an extra serving of vegetables and fruits to your meals, or maybe you’ve been opting for water instead of sugary drinks when thirsty. Either way, give yourself a pat on the back – even the smallest changes can make big improvements to your health.
When thinking about your goals for 2015, being more physically active and eating a healthier diet might be at the top of your list. We’re here to help. Have a look at our most popular blogs over the past year. From getting active with the kids and family dog to creating healthy meals that are easier on the budget, these articles are sure to inspire achievable healthy living goals for the new year.
Top 5 Most Popular Blogs about Physical Activity
- There's a New Medicine Everyone Can Take. It's Called Exercise!
- Top Five Fitness Myths
- Keeping Kids Active During Spring Break
- Unplug and Play
- Dogs for Exercise
Top 5 Most Popular Blogs about Healthy Eating
- The Benefits of Preserving Veggies and Fruit
- Healthy Eating Goals You Can Achieve
- How to Simplify Cooking
- Cooking from the Heart. Recipes for Valentine's Day!
- Prevent Cancer One Bite at a Time