What healthy eating topics were you most interested in this year? Our HealthLinkBC dietitians were keen to clear up any confusion around hot topics like gluten-free diets and coconut water while continuing to focus on key messages of healthy eating like, increasing your consumption of vegetables and fruits and decreasing sugary drinks.Over the year, we hope you found some new favourite low-sodium recipes to add to your collection of go-to meals. If you missed them here are a couple worth trying: Tortilla Soup, Braised Root Vegetables.
Without further adieu, here's the list:
TOP Ten Healthy Eating blogs for 2013
- Coo-Coo for Coconut Oil
- Greek Yogurt Dips Kids will Love
- Butter vs. Margarine Enough Already
- Meals: Plan, Make, Eat and Enjoy
- Safer Sushi Choices for You & Baby
- Your Guide to Coconut Water
- Lessons from the Paleo Diet. Part 1
- Eating on the Cheap
- Hop on the Vegetable Bandwagon
- Picky Eating: A not so Sneaky Tip that Works
Wishing you a special holiday season filled with good food shared with the people you love.
Photo credit: iStockphoto