Learn from one of B.C.'s top health and wellness experts. Every week, Marc Faktor will be providing his professional advice through his new physical activity blog. Here are a few highlights of Marc's career and passion for physical activity.
- Marc is a Vancouver-based health & wellness professional as well as a motivationalist.
- His lifelong vision is to fuel positive change and alter lives by providing others with the tools to unleash their potential.
- Marc has a BSc. in Kinesiology & Health Science, a MSc. in Kinetics and is a Certified Exercise Physiologist.
- In other words, Marc has the experience and knowledge to help British Columbians improve their health through education, positive thought/reinforcement and physcial activity motivation.
- Marc has been part of B.C's Physical Activity Line team since April 2009.
- In his free time you can find him on the golf course, fishing, playing tennis, playing hockey or riding his bike and snowboarding in Whistler B.C.
We are delighted to have you as part of the Healthy Families BC team.
Check out Marc's blogs over the upcoming weeks for great tips to get you moving and keep you motivated.