Carrot Rewards will reward you for making healthier choices.
Improve your knowledge to earn points by completing quizzes on healthy living topics like:
- nutrition, meal planning and grocery shopping
- physical activity and what's right for you
- mental wellbeing and the connection between physical and mental health
- low risk drinking and smoke free environments
- clinic visits and regular flu shots
NEW! Now you can be rewarded for the steps you take each day! All you need to do is:
- Connect your Carrot Rewards app to your smartphone’s integrated health app - either HealthKit for iPhone or GoogleFit for Android, or a wearable device.
- Track your steps for two weeks to establish your daily average baseline.
- Take 1000+ more steps than your baseline each day to earn points.
Participating loyalty programs:
Carrot Rewards is a partnership between the Ministry of Health, the Public Health Agency of Canada, the BC Healthy Living Alliance, and Social Change Rewards, along with NGO partners: YMCA Canada, Heart & Stroke Foundation, and the Canadian Diabetes Association. Our goal is to influence British Columbians to make healthier choices.