(This recipe is on page 236 from Cook! (2011) Dietitians of Canada)
Preheat barbecue grill to medium
- 6 Pieces salmon filet (about 1.5 lbs/750 g total)
- ¼ cup Light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp Lightly packed brown sugar
1. Place salmon fillets, skin side down on a large piece of foil. Fold foil to form a lip around the edges.
2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard. Spread evenly over fillets. Sprinkle evenly with brown sugar.
3. Place foil on preheated grill, close lid and grill for 10-12 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Recipe: Salmon à la West Coast by Debbie Houle, from ©Cook! Dietitians of Canada.2011. Published by Robert Rose Inc. http://www.dietitians.ca/Store.aspx